Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray - 2 oz.
The Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray is the most technologically advanced treatment for Mange. There are no poisons or pesticides in the formulation of our Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray like in other products available on the market.
It simply treats the skin caused from an auto immune response caused by the mites' exoskeletons, saliva and feces. Our Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray is Easy-To-Use suitable treatment for mange. Perhaps that's why we have seen a surge in demand for this product over the last several years.
EFFECTIVE USES: Safe to use directly on skin ravaged by Sarcoptic, Demodectic, and Notoedric Mange. Cleans and promotes healing. Safe to use on all animals including birds and reptiles.
Our Mange Treatment Spray surfactant penetrates deeply into your pet's skin and attacks Mange head-on. It's a deeply penetrating skin cleaner used to remove debris and irritants. This results in immediate, soothing relief almost immediately. Our Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray offers a 100% completely SAFE, NON-TOXIC when applied topically for treating your pet with Mange infestations.
There is a great deal of evidence to suggest that the use of carefully chosen ingredients can help to support your pet's skin health. Along with the correct lifestyle choices, eating habits and boosting your pets immune system, can make all the difference to your pet's health.
Also remember to use Pets'BestRx Healing & Protection Spray to combat the effects of the harmful bacteria on their skin, which can cause odor other serious problems for your pet.
Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray is available in these sizes:
WARNING: Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray is not to be used on animals intended for use as food.
Pets'BestRx Mange Treatment Spray is effective for treating Mange on your pet.